Dashboard | +Follow
Dırеctıonеr •

Vas Happenin ?


Aunie Affy, going to be 16


Messages







Credit

Template is made by Putri Myresa , background is get from Dolliecrave  and  Ixora , Please inform me if i forgot to credit you stuff .

© Copyright 2012. All rights reserved.

Mood , Happy ^^

Uwaaaarrgghhhh! *menggeliat* -.- 24/7 i'm face in front of my lappy just wanna edit my bloggy . it because I got jelly those who has a pretty awesome cute coolest and so on of their BLOG! and now this is what I got it! Ohhhmyyy! are you jelly lalinkk ? "err for what I wnt jelly wth you , NONSENSE! " ouhhh ^^ heee its okay if you think like that .

This is my old blog :( I miss it! T__________T

And noww ? hurghhh already changed! HEHE :p nahh forget it :) btw just now , I dengan mommyyyyy make MOIST CHOCOLATE CAKE/Kek coklat lembab kukus . huuuuu are you jelly sista ? nehiiiiiiiii hehe :p yaaaaa not bad lahh , delicious and scrumptios . #imlying .
okayyy , that's all for today! I'll update soon! Byeee ^^v